It’s the final episode of the season and Lindsay and Shaun tackle the topic of ‘fun’. Well, actually they planned to tackle to subject fun but got so carried away talking to Diana England about ‘fun in the classroom’ that we let her do all the talking. Enjoy this final episode and see you in the New Year for another season of the commute.
This is the link to research Shaun talked about
and here is the blog post
This is the lesson plan for the card game Diana talks about – thank you so much for sharing out Diana.
Here are the Santa jokes that Shaun told
- What do snowmen wear on their heads?
- How will Christmas dinner be different after Brexit?
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
“It’s Christmas Eve”
- Why are Christmas trees very bad at knitting?
Because they always drop their needles
- What do you give a dog for Christmas?
A mobile bone
- What is Santa’s favourite pizza?
One that’s deep-pan, crisp and even
- What do Santa’s little helpers learn at school?
- Why did no-one bid for Rudolph and Blitzen on eBay?
Because they were two deer
- What’s the best Christmas present eve
A broken drum set – you just can’t beat it!
- What goes “Oh, Oh, Oh”?
Santa walking backwards